Subject A Obliterates

A Little 24 hr Autism In The Night...

Saturday, June 03, 2006


I wasn't aware of the same things as everyone else - creeping neuralgia, suffocating love-birds, mad dragoons in the sky - but I pretended: made up visions like a shamanic depressive, bubbled and frothed, drank the same salty water and never felt better.

I tried, Lord, I tried to be as insane as the rest of them but it just didn't work. I felt saner than ever. Lucid. In good spirits.

Twenty four days later I started eating the raft and my logic was still impeccable.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous kempernorton said...

i wonder what people will say?

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Kempernorton said...

W-Who said t-that?

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Loki said...

i don't understand...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home