Subject A Obliterates

A Little 24 hr Autism In The Night...

Friday, June 09, 2006



I’d like to see what you look like with your head off. You flick your hair one more time...

Nasty. Nasty Silvikrins. Crawling all over her. Urgh.

I try and concentrate on my marking, but the clock is bothering me. In less than an hour this will all be over. In front of me twenty-three of my students are writing a timed essay, they’re discussing how psychological research has contributed to an understanding of Bystander behaviour. They don’t have a clue that this is the last time they’ll ever have a lesson with me.

I look again at Jessica Flintoff. She’s crooked right over her paper, writing furiously, going for another A. She doesn’t have a clue that as soon as she leaves this room I’ll be ripping her essay to pieces and eating it.

How would you look Jess? If I just took a hammer to the bridge of your nose? How would you look if I tried to pluck out one of your eyes, or cut off your breasts?

Silvikrins
. God. They're coming down fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home