Subject A Obliterates

A Little 24 hr Autism In The Night...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Martine McCutcheon Shoulder Rolls


Carly came down the stairs, one limb still loose and dragging behind her, making tiny poofs of sound as the hanging arm clacked off every stair (the teeny tiny bumps of high quality carpeting, especially important on stairwells and hallways). She seemed a little vague, but that was Carly for you.

"That man...why didn't he just use a gun? That kind of retro is quite the thing I'm sure but, as an assassin it's faintly embarassing. I actually felt physically sick for a while back then..."

She looked down at her trailing arm, as if noticing it for the first time. With an irritated shrud she twisted her hips and the limb, clinging by a single tendon (maybe two) spun off over the bannister. Carly did some Martin McCutcheon shoulder rolls to keep the blood flowing in the right direction and looked directly at Paul.

"What?"

Paul had rubbing of his own to do. Even since the attack, he'd male patterned the back of his head with worry. "Carly, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but-"

Carly had heard this kind of thing before and she wasn't about to let it happen again. To Paul, the uppercut would seem like it came from nowhere, a rip in timespace, a sudden surge of coagulated adrenaline from the Outer Places but, for Carly, the blow had been better planned than Christmas.

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger dweller said...

I don't really understand your blog, but then again I have got a seriously heavy flu and have just watched some Australian guy shag his girlfriend on cam when I should've been getting some rest. I'll come back and 'get it' or not later.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Loki said...

i'm pleased enough that you think there might be something to 'get' - buggered if i can figure it out...

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martine McCutcheon shoulder rolls? HUH? Is that like a nod to her exercise video?

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loki, some amazing pictures here...I am intriqued by your blog, found it in my site meter...I think the "sholder roll" metaphor was very funny. I especially liked seeing the Olsen twins in the future. Very mysterious writing, I like it.


Nice to "meet" you. I'm linking your blog today to my post of visiting random blogs.

Cheers,
Candy

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home